Friday, October 28, 2011

12 week update

Once again, I am failing to keep the blog updated...sorry. Going back to work and traveling has kept us quite busy. Here are some pictures and videos from the past few weeks to help you get some sense of what Ethan has been up to. He continues to bring so much joy to our lives.
Great Grandma Mickey shares some wisdom with Ethan.


Ethan attends his first wedding.

He is a pretty good sleeper...for a 12 week old.
We are working on dropping the 3am snack time.

First plane ride. We are headed to Raleigh for Uncle Mike's wedding.

Ethan did great on the plane. Only a few squeals on the flight home.

Auntie Adorable makes sure Ethan's legs get chunkier.


Road trip to Chicago.


1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, he is so cute! And you look like such a natural mom in all the pictures. I am so impressed that you have already taken him on a plane. We really should get together soon--it's been too long. I'll give you a call!

    ReplyDelete