Big changes are headed our way as we have recently decided that I am going to stay at home for a while. I knew going back to work was going to be a challenge but I figured we would work through it. I didn't expect to make the decision that not working all together would be the best for our family. But after a lot of prayer and some clear answers through circumstances and a peace that doesn't make a lot of sense to me...here we are. There are a lot of unknowns that comes along with this decision but it is a great opportunity to walk by faith. More to come on this - I have a lot to process still.
As I make the transition and taper my hours at work, we have been so blessed to have the help of family and friends to watch Ethan during the days. The Maas family, Grandpa & Grandma Camp and Auntie Awesome have all been able to spend some good quality time with Ethan over the past few weeks. I think tomorrow will be Grandpa Bowman's first full day with Ethan on his own. Auntie Awesome flew in from Boise last week to help out. Here is a video that recaps their week. (Not mentioned is the fact that in addition to watching Ethan, she made us dinner every night too.)
![]() |
| Mom and Dad headed out to a fancy fundraiser. |
![]() |
| 3 month family photo |


No comments:
Post a Comment