Friday, January 14, 2011

2011 is going to be a great year!!

Brandon and I have been enjoying a relaxing New Years weekend and mom and dad's cabin. Snow shoeing, new years hats, movies, ukulele, and maybe sledding today. I don't have the best memory, but I think historically I look back at past years and want to go back and repeat those fun years again. Maybe Brandon is rubbing off on me (he's always saying..."that will be fun, I've never done that before") or maybe I am more excited than I know about this baby...but I am really looking forward to 2011 more than I remember looking forward to any other new year. I'm planning to go visit Lesley & Billy in Nashville, 2011 at Urban Homeworks is going to be fun, mom and dad celebrate their 30th anniversary, more bonding with my 11th grade girls from church, camping, lots of fun weddings, and much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment