Thanks everyone for all of the suggestions in response to my last posting. I've gotten some great direction but realize that I have a lot of work to do over the next three and a half months.
A lot has happened since my last update:
-The baby is kicking!! I started to really feel it about 3 weeks ago and Brandon could feel it a few days after that. What an amazing feeling. It seems to kick or punch the most after I eat and especially when I eat something with a little spice.
- We finished painting the baby's room and will start setting it up a bit more once we get our hardwood floors refinished in the next few weeks.
| Complete with my old changing table & toy chest. |
- My tummy is getting big! I even have that odd dark line running down the center of my stomach.
- Urban Homeworks' audit and tax return has been approved and are in the process of bring finalized. Not so exciting for most of you - but it is an accomplishment in my world.
| April 20th |
| April 12th |
- Brandon finished reading the second Harry Potter book to me and we are on to the third.
- Last weekend we had a blast with Jr. High and Sr. High students on a church retreat at Camp Ojibway.
| Demonstrating Camp Family dance moves to students. |
- And finally, my sleeping habits are changing. Today is Saturday and I got out of bed at 6:45am after laying awake for an hour. I am not ready to say I am becoming a morning person, but I think my days of laying in bed till noon are gone. Maybe that means I will be able to post more. ( ;
Happy Easter everyone. I hope you all are able to spend some quality time with family and that you get the opportunity to reflect on the amazing gift from God in Jesus' death and resurrection. (Isaiah 53:4-6, Romans 6:8-11)

Lynn, I didn't know you had a blog. I am so excited to read about your pregnancy! Let me know if you want a 'blog makeover' when the baby comes. (or before)
ReplyDeleteKelly (stevens)
You look great! Keep up the great work!
ReplyDelete