Yesterday Brandon and his mom ran the Get in Gear 10K in Minneapolis. It was 50 degrees and raining but they both did great! Here are the stats for Brandon and Nancy.
Furniture is moved and the hardwood floors are ready to be refinished. A big thanks to Joseph for his help moving everything.
| Three rooms worth of furniture. |
Monday we went to the Birth Center for our 24 week appointment. Everything is looking good - nothing new to report really. Prenatal yoga on Wednesdays has been fun (though not that much of a work out) but I think I may have to quit since it conflicts with a class Brandon and I should probably take to prepare for childbirth. And on Thursday I went to a cloth diaper demonstration. Who knew this baby was going to be so time consuming even before it was born.
No comments:
Post a Comment