Sunday, June 12, 2011

Happy -2 month Birthday Baby!

Yep, that's right. Little Baby Camp is due in 61 days. The countdown begins...and snuck up on us a lot faster than I expected.

I'd say we are pretty excited for the most part. Brandon - what do you think...(maybe this question will encourage him to do his own blog post in which he has expressed some slight interest).

I find myself most anxious about...
-daycare arrangements
-finding and training in someone to cover for me at work while I am gone
-making sure we have all of the baby gear we are going to need when this little guy/gal decides to pop out. Despite my original intentions of not having a registry in an effort to avoid overdoing it on the baby stuff - I am coming to terms with the fact that there are a lot of things that will be very helpful. So we do have registries now.
Progress we have made on the baby's room.
  There are many more things we are looking forward to though...
-meeting this little one we have been growing for 7 months but thinking about for much longer
-reading to him/her
Our new library courtesy of my wonderful GT friends.
-seeing his/her first smile
-just holding our baby
-the actual birth (I may sound crazy, but we just spent 4 classes learning about this process and it is truly amazing how mom and baby's bodies know what to do)
-maternity leave (I can't remember the last time I had more than 2 weeks off of work)
-observing the joy that a little newborn can bring to so many people

I could go on...
Lynn at 30 weeks

1 comment:

  1. Lynn, you look great! Best wishes with delivery and the first few weeks! :)

    ReplyDelete