On January 6th Ethan turned 5 months old! Time is flying and Ethan is growing up so fast but at the same time it feels like he has been part of our family forever. He continues to talk, can entertain himself for longer periods of time, squeaks when he laughs at dad, really likes grabbing his feet, would really like it if we would start giving him some food, has just started sitting up (though there are always pillows nearby and hands ready to catch him when he topples), and always makes us smile.
Brandon and I have been busy with work the past few weeks. Nope, I have not made it down to my desired one day a week yet. I think I hit 35 hours last week (a week that was supposed to include a holiday). But there is a light at then end of the tunnel!! My replacement, the new Finance Director, started last week. Once she is trained in and year end duties slow down, I should be able to be home more. Brandon's company took on some new clients recently that has kept him busy. But he is so good about leaving work on time to make sure he has plenty of play time with Ethan in the evenings. Ethan sure is a happy boy when his dad gets home. We think he likes us!
 |
| Ethan really liked his stocking that Aunt Andrea made. |
 |
| First trip to the zoo. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for the membership! |
 |
| Showing off how I can get my feet on my 5 month birthday! |
 |
| Practicing sitting up on my 5 month birthday! Actually, I am in the process of falling but mom caught me. |
No comments:
Post a Comment