| Arboretum - one of Ethan's favorite places to go with Oma and Grandpa. |
| Brandon and I celebrated our 9th anniversary on July 3rd. Had to borrow parents car because Brandon's keys were missing...later found in the trash. Home by 9:15 - we're old. |
We went to my parents' cabin for the holiday weekend, stopping in Webster for a 4th of July parade.
| Sirens were too loud for Ethan and me. Logan didn't seem to mind but dont worry folks, he passed his hearing test. |
| Fishing with Grandpa on the 4th! |
| Ringing the bell at the cabin to announce our arrival. |
| Ethan visited the Children's Museum with Oma and Grandpa and is currently at a concert with Nana and G-Pop. |
We continue to be thankful for the meals, snacks and company from friends and family. This week we have 5 appointments between me, Logan and Ethan. Between scheduling the appointments, starting to navigate the bills that are coming in with insurance and just figuring out how to care for two boys now that Brandon is back to work, I am thankful that thinking about dinner has not taken up much brain space. Thankfully our parents are still very available so I haven't been on my own too much yet. So far I have had just two occasions when I have been holding two crying boys. Any guesses as to how long it will be until all three of us are crying at the same time?
Love from the Camp Family!
No comments:
Post a Comment