Thank you to all who have been praying for Logan and our family. God is answering them! Time has flown by, we have felt much peace, Logan is doing so well and in 20 hours or so we will get to hold our son again! Well, Brandon and I might need to wait in line - Ethan thought that he would be the first one to hold Logan today..."because I love him" he said.
Brandon and Logan both slept well last night after some awake time. Logan was very content during that three hour period and the boys had some good bonding time. When I arrived this morning the neurologist had been there and said everything looked very normal and she thought it was unlikely that anything would show up on the MRI tomorrow. However, if the MRI does show some damage she said that a baby's brain can reroute and adapt well. Amazing!
 |
| Logan's healthy brain activity. |
So tomorrow is a big day. Here is the current plan: around 12:30 they will start warming Logan up and monitor him closely. Once warmed we can hold him and I can try to nurse before he goes to his MRI at 5:00pm. This is a 45 minute procedure that will probably not be much fun. From then on we should be able to hold him until he is ready to go home. Departure time will likely not be Tuesday and depends on when he has learned to nurse and the results of the MRI which we should know by Tuesday morning at the latest.
Please lift up a word of praise for all of the answered prayers so far. Our prayers now are that he bonds well with us, picks up nursing quickly and that only black shows up on the MRI (I guess black is good and white is not so good).
 |
Brandon and Ethan had some good quality time today eating lunch and wrestling. Ethan and I have also had some good time together reading stories and getting pushed around in the wheelchair at the hospital. |
 |
| Good night friends. Thank you for loving me. |
With much gratitude!
Lynn
No comments:
Post a Comment