Monday, February 7, 2011

Heartbeat...check!

We heard the heartbeat today!! 154 beats per minute...nice and healthy. I think Brandon and I were a skeptical as to whether we would hear it after about 10 minutes or so of trying. But Cathrine had me put my fists under my back and there it was!! I cried and Brandon might have too. When he gets home from bowling we will see if we can figure out how to post the recording.

Catherine recommended we go in for an ultrasound this week since the due date is a little uncertain. So that is the next exciting thing to look forward to.

3 comments:

  1. awww, heartbeat! it's so real! hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blog! It makes me feel so much closer to you guys. Next time you talk to the belly tell baby he's in safe hands... Your chicken egg "child" in 8th grade health class made it a whole 3 days before getting cracked...or was that Lynsie Monro's?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know why I decided IT was a he...?

    ReplyDelete