Thursday, February 17, 2011

Ultrasound Pics

Don't worry...the lady said alien looking babies are normal at this stage.

Profile picture

Hello world!
This ultrasound was AMAZING! Our baby was so active! That was probably my favorite part, seeing the baby move all over the place. Must be a Camp and not a Bowman because I would have been taking a 9 month nap. Or it could be because I have been eating chocolate chip cookies for breakfast for a week...just can't resist the Valentine's Day treat box from Grandma Bowman. We were able to see the eye sockets, ribs, hands, legs, a beating heart, kidneys, the brain and more. They measured the head, torso and femur to determine how old the baby is and think the due date might be August 8th instead of the 12th.  Wow...I just can not explain how fun that was.

Brandon was pretty amazed too. He almost didn't come because he woke up with a temperature of over 100 degrees. But he is so glad he did. The rest of the day he spent sleeping - except when he answered a call from his boss and incoherently tried to talk to him about work. Somehow he started talking about chicken instead, which is when his boss decided to just try to handle things on his own.

I need to be asleep right now but this is all just too exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment